Mrs. Nanda S. Kulkarni
M.E. (E&TC), MBA
Experience - 20 Years
About Us :
Siddhant College of Engineering (Diploma) started in the year 2012-13 . It is composed of qualified and experienced faculties with well equipped laboratories. It caters to the educational requirements of small villages around Sudumbare , Talegaon due to its location and provides Diploma in E&TC, Mechanical, Civil and Computer Science. The college has excellent library facility and also provides ATM facility, in campus banking and good canteens.
Building an institution with learning environment filled with world class infrastructure and best academicians as the gurus which will foster over aim of creating not just good professionals but also best human beings who will strive for making India as a super power and thus a better society to live on this earth.
Strive continuously to create the best of the facilities and infrastructure that an educational institution can offer and ensure the best academic resources and thus students fraternity always wants to be a part of.
Intake for Diploma Engineering:
||Name of Department
||E & TC
||Basic Mechanical Engg.
||Programming Laboratory – I
||Unix / Linux Laboratory
||Programming Laboratory – II
||Theory of Machines
||Digital Electronics & Microprocessor Laboratory
||Refrigeration &Air Conditioning
||Microprocessor & Interfacing Lab
||Specialization Laboratory (PG)
||Electronic Measurements & Instrumentation
||Solid State Devices & Circuits
||Microprocessor & Microcontrollers
||Television & Video Engineering
• Teaching Methodology–Use of Audio visual Aids for better understanding of the subject.
• Guardian Faculty Member for each student for personal attention.
• Personal Attention towards weak students.
• Special efforts for merit or issus students.
• Full Syllabus coverage.
• Conduct of 2 class-tests & Prelim Examination.
• Feedback from students for better improvement.
• Organizes Expert sessions, seminars, workshops, training for overall development of students.
• Teaching learning process is online as well as offline in Covid-19 pandemic according
• Project based learning
• Continuous evaluation of learning is followed
• Teaching style- use of projectors(Online as well as offline in Covid-19 pandemic according
• to government rules and regulations for the safety of students and staff)