Empowering through technical economical & social development.
- To impart quality education through dedicated efforts
- To develope entrepreneurial attitude and values amongst learners
- To inculcate ethical values and technology to serve social needs
- To create conducive environment suitable for research and innovative ideas.
The stated values of the Department of Engineering Technology strongly support the mission of the University and College. In addition to the University and College values the Department of Engineering Technology values are:
- Teaching and learning is a shared responsibility between faculty and students.
- Enhancing student learning through innovative instructional methods.
- Providing students with the tools to become life-long learners.
- Encouraging students to become productive, participating citizens.
- Providing an atmosphere where faculty committed to learning, discovery and engagement are free to investigate, apply and transfer knowledge.
- Creating partnerships within the institute as well as with business and industry, to benefit student learning and technology transfer.
- Providing modern laboratories where students, faculty, and staff, as well as business and industry personnel, can enhance their understanding of technology.
- Recognize an obligation to provide the appropriate environment to accommodate diversity of opinions, experience, opportunities and interpersonal relations.
- Pursue excellence in every activity.