The Grievance Redressal Cell was constituted to probe into the student grievances. The Grievance Redressal Cell attempts to address genuine problems and complaints of students whatever be the nature of the problem. The students having grievances which may affect their studies, campus living, health and any other may report to student grievances and redressal committee as described in the student handbook. Students are encouraged to use the suggestion boxes placed on different sections of the campus to express constructive suggestions and grievances. They may also approach the members of the cell or any of their other teachers as is comfortable to them.
- To create a platform where students can point out their problems, regarding academic and non-academic matters.
- Get suggestions from the students for improvement.
- Take necessary steps for improvement in the light of grievances.
|Sr No.||Name||Designation||Contact Number|
|1||Dr. U.M. Shirsat||Principal and Convener||9049300608|
|2||Prof. Sunil Deo||Senior Administrative Staff||9822410926|
|3||Prof. Rahul Mishra||Student Welfare officer||9823049736|
|4||Prof. U.V.Shinde||Senior Faculty Member||9850180066|
|5||Prof. G.M. Deshpande||Senior Faculty Member||9850838724|
|6||Mr. A.M. Jagtap||Secretary of the Non-Teaching Staff Associations||7038016999|
|7||Prof. M.S. Biradar||Convener of the Women Cell||9881343211|
|8||Mr. Satwik Deshmukh||General Secretary of Students’ Union||9975824956|
Grievances of the students redressed in the last two years :
- Introduction of new class rooms.
- A new Girls’ Common Room with proper facilities.
- Better computer and internet access for the students.
- More books pertaining to new syllabus in the central library.
- Budget allocation increased for Students’ Financial Aid Fund.
- Introduction of remedial coaching classes for financially & socially backward students.
- Providing career counselling facilities for the students.
- Renovation of canteen & improvement of canteen facilities.
- Improvement of toilet facilities for the students.
- Improvement of drinking water facilities for the students.
- Improved facilities for indoor games.
- Installation of 30 KV generator for continuous power supply.