Entrepreneurship Development Cell
Entrepreneurship is the development of a business from the ground up — coming up with an idea and turning it into a profitable business. But while the definition of entrepreneurship may be simple, its execution is much more difficult, Taking into this consideration Siddhant College Of Engineering started Entrepreneurship Development Cell in 2014, is a not for profit initiative, voluntarily run by students . with an aim to coordinate the entrepreneurial activities in and around Pune. It has been high on the cell’s agenda to promote entrepreneurship among the students and has held a gamut of events to achieve the goal.
On its mission towards building an enterprising India, Entrepreneurship Cell provides great opportunities for start-ups, colleges, alumni and corporates to get involved with us.
Why EDP Cell?
Government of India has realized the need of new entrepreneurs for development in various fields. In view of this, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, is very keen on developing Entrepreneurial Development bodies in all major educational institutions in India. Thus, any association with us will be symbiotic and mutually rewarding to both sides.
Activities planned for the entire year :
- Expert Speakers Series of Lectures on Entrepreneurship
- Idea Generation workshop
- Business Modeling Workshop
- Identification of Business opportunities and Mechanisms of product selection.
- Panel Discussion on Early Stage Investments.
- Factory visit and experience sharing by existing entrepreneur.
- Schemes of assistance and Support available from Govt. agencies, banks, financial