Siddhant College of Engineering, established in the year 2005 with a vision to provide high-quality professional education. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, recognized by State Government of Maharashtra and affiliated to university of Pune. The college is located in a very healthy and pleasant Environment. College is well-equipped with huge buildings, students’ common rooms, large playground, sports equipment, hostel buildings, reading room, Labs, Library, staff quarters, mess/canteen etc. The college has a separate Training & Placement cell for our students to enhance their career. There is regular college bus service connecting to entire landmark place in Pune city and Pimpri-Chinchwad Corporation area.
We offer following courses
|4||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||120|
|6||Mechanical Direct 2nd Year||60|
|2||ME Information Technology||24|
|3||ME VLSI and Embedded systems (E & TC)||18|
|4||ME Design (Mechanical)||24|
Diploma Courses (Second Shift)
|4||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||60|
Code of conduct of Governing Body
Members of the College’s Governing Body should:
- DUTIES: Support the aims and objectives of the College, showing it the highest loyalty, and act in good faith in its interests.
- COLLECTIVE RESPONSIBILITY:Acknowledge that differences of opinion may arise in discussion of issues at quorate meetings but, a decision of the Governing Body, even when it is not unanimous, is a decision taken by the Governing Body collectively and each individual Governor has a duty to stand by it, whether or not he/she was present at the meeting when the decision was taken;
- SKILL, CARE & DILIGENCE:
A member of the Governing Body should, in all his/her work for the College, exercise such skill as he/she possesses and such care and diligence as would be expected from a reasonable person in the circumstances.
- CONFLICTS OF INTEREST:
Resist any temptation or outside pressure to use the position of Governor to benefit you or other individuals or agencies and immediately report to the Clerk any offers or receipt of gifts, hospitality or benefits of any kind from a third party, which might be seen to compromise your personal judgment or integrity.
Ensure that, as a general principle, students and staff of the College have free access to information about the proceedings of the Governing Body.
- GOVERNANCE DEVELOPMENT:
Take or seek opportunities to enhance his or her effectiveness and to obtain a thorough grounding in their duties and responsibilities as a Governor through participation in training and development programmes and by increasing his or her own knowledge of the college.
- ATTENDANCE AT MEETINGS:
Give priority, as far as practicable, to attendance at meetings of the Governing Body and its Committees in order to ensure that Governors can perform their functions properly.
Code of conduct of Principal
- Ethical Decision- Decision for the best interest of students and institute.
- Disciplinary Action- For both staff and students must be same to maintain harmony and discipline in the campus.
- Maintain Professional Boundaries- Principal will keep in appropriate conduct and relationships with staff and students must be seen through the action.
- Objective Leadership- Empower staff and student to reach its goal lead by example or must be idol for others.
- Prevention of conflict of interest.
- Principal should be impartial, Unbiased, honest, sincere and self-discipline.
- Principal should have knowledge of planning, organizing, co-ordination, budget and reporting giving to the supporting personal.
- Should ensure high academic standard in institute.
Code of conduct of Teachers
- Work within the framework of relevant regulation of Institute.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with students, colleagues, staff, management and parents.
- Create and promote an environment where students can become active agents in learning process.
- Should continuously improve, maintain and update the professional knowledge.
- Engage with planning, effective implementation and evolution of the curriculum.
- He should be eccentric with students devoted and impartial.
Code of conduct of Students
Following activities are prohibited
- Assaulting, harassing, intimidating, or threatening another individual or group.
- Endangering the health or safety of others.
- Stealing, misusing, destroying, defacing or damaging college property or property belonging to someone else.
- Disrupting college activities.
- Using college facilities, equipment, services or computers without authorization.
- Making false accusations against any member of the College.
- Supplying false information to the College or forging, altering or misusing any College document or record.
- Storing, possessing or using real or replica firearms or other weapons, explosives. (including fireworks), ammunition, or toxic or otherwise dangerous materials on College premises.
- Using, possessing or distributing illegal drugs.
- Violating provincial liquor laws or College alcohol policies.
- Encouraging, aiding, or conspiring in any prohibited conduct.
- Failing to comply with a disciplinary measure or disciplinary measures imposed under the procedures of this Code.
|1||NAME||DR. U. M. SHIRSAT|
SIDDHANT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
|3||ADDRESS||AT POST SUDUMBARE, TALUKA MAVAL, DISTRICT PUNE – 412109|
|4||QUALIFICATION||PH.D., M.E. (MECH), B.E. (MECH)|
|5||PHONE NO||02114 – 661966|
|6||MOBILE NO||90493 00608|
|1||NAME||SHRI. RAJENDRASING ATARSING YADAV|
CHOUDHARI ATARSING YADAV MEMORIAL EDUCATION TRUST
|3||ADDRESS||ION – 7, 6TH FLOOR, BEHIND CITY ONE MALL, MORWADI,
PIMPRI, PUNE – 411018.
|4||QUALIFICATION||M.TECH. (CIVIL), B.E. (CIVIL)|
|5||PHONE NO||02114 – 661999|
|6||MOBILE NO||98220 35271|