RULES AND services
- Library will remain open in all working days of the college in its all working hours.
- Books are issued for a period of 14 days to a student and for one semester to a teaching faculty. But, books on high demand may be issued for seven days only to a student.
- The students are required to return the book on/before the due date of return, failing which will be charged Rs.1 per day.
- Books can be presented to be re-issued in case it has no demand by another user of the library.
- Journals, magazines, newspapers, question papers, syllabus copies can be provided for one day only. Delay in returning will be charged Rs. 5 per day for such a document.
- It is essential to make renewal of the account each year for both students and staffs.
- The library has open access to increase usability of the documents.
- The documents are property of the library; hence it can be demanded to return before the due date if urgency is aroused.
- Any damage/injury to the book during the period of issue will be on part of the user.
- Please maintain silence and good humors within the library and Reading Hall. It is necessary for deep study and serious reading.
- Book Bank Scheme
- IEEE Student Chapter
- IETE Student Chapter
- Circulation/ Book Lending
- Inter Library Loan
- Library Membership
- Reprographic Facility
- Reading Room Service
- Automated Library Systems
- Internet facility
- Reference Service
- Referral service
Ques.1. Who can become regular member?
Ans.: Students who are taking Admission in the College can become regular member of the Library.
Ques.2 I am external or dropped student of the college. Can I avail the library book lending facility?
Ans.: No, book lending facility is not allowed but you can avail the reference facility for Specific period.
Ques. 3 Can I use library for a short period of time.
Ans.: Yes, for persons from academic institutions or industry, membership shall be given for period of one day to maximum one week by charging fees Rs 500. Please bring your Identity card or letter of your Institute and Passport size photograph
Ques. 4 what is the printing charges per print?”
Ans.: Printing facility is available in the library itself. Printing charges 1 Rs per page
Ques.5 Which Document require for become the member of Library
Ans.: Fee Receipt of Current Academic Year and two passport type photograph