MOU with Profound Edutech Pvt. Ltd for Training on Aptitude & Communication Skills.
Session Wise Topic Wise Plan for Aptitude and Soft Skills Trainings for Siddhant College of Engineering Session Date Topic Description.
- Numbers Different concepts of Divisibility, Power Cycle, and Factors covered along with
- Interests and Partnerships Concept of Simple Interest and Compound Interest.Problems on
- Ratio and Proportion Concepts of Ratio, Proportion & Direct and Inverse Variation and
- Mixtures and Allegations Concept of Typical Milk & Water based Problems along with concept
of Removal & Replacement.
- Profit and Loss working on the concept of Percentage along with all kinds of problems based
on CP, SP, MP & Discount.
- Time, Speed and Distance Concepts of Average Speed, Relative Speed and Problemson Boats
& Streams, Linear & Circular race.
- Time and Work Concept of Work Equivalence wrt Time and Problems on the same.
- Clocks and Calendars Details on Second, Minute and Hour Hands of Clocks and Days and Dates
- Permutations and Combinations discussing the concept of Fundamental Principal of Counting
along with Probability.
- Logical Reasoning (Analytical and Verbal) Introduction to caselets based questions, typically
Linear/Circular Arrangements, Set Theory, etc.
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency Solving Problems on Data Interpretation and Data
- Tests Post Training Assessment + 2 Mock Online Tests based on MNC Test Patterns.
- Getting out of Comfort Zone Why it’s hard? And why you should?
- Time Management Planning, Prioritizing your Time and Schedule.
- Goal Setting goals and boosting motivation, self confidence.
- Communication Need of Effective Communication Skills.
- SWOT Analysis and Resume Writing Assessing Self Factors and How to write an Effective and
- Personal Interviews FAQs in Interviews. Interviews Tips and Tricks.
- Interview Techniques Interview Dos and Don’ts. Mock Interviews.
- Group Discussions Facing Group Discussions. Dos and Don’ts in Group Discussions.
- Duration of Each Session is 3 Hrs. /Day.
- Students will be given 5 more Mock Online Tests for Practice.
Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp
Sponsored By Department Of Science and Technology
A Unique concept has brought to procure attention of students towards Entrepreneurship to promote
self-employment by Siddhant Group of Institution, where three days Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp was organized. At the Camp, Importance of Entrepreneurship and history of Entrepreneurship in Indian economy was discussed. The basic objective of organizing camp is to create awareness about present Business opportunities and Mechanisms of product selection amongst the students. For this technical assistance from R&D and other institution on choice of technology can bestow to students.
Experts also briefed about assistance and support available from government bodies, Banks, financial Institutions to commence their venture. To start a SSI unit, awareness about Govt. formalities, rules & regulations, Location and different dimensions of an Industrial venture was also generated. Technical and Commercial aspects were detailed to make a clear understanding to students.
At the last day, Successful Entrepreneurs at the camp share their experiences. They also detailed how creativity and business are interlinked. They further elucidated about importance of behavior scientific approach and superfine communication skills, for better results in business. Factory visit for existing Entrepreneur add advantage. A feedback session also rejuvenating one for students.
Industrial Visits Conducted by Campus
- Water Treatment Plant, Panvel
- Doordarshan Transmitter, Pune
- GMRT, Narayangaon
- RMC Plant, Kolhapur
- Visit to Ralegan Siddhi
- Katraj Milk Dairy, Pune
- Horticulture Research & Development Centre, Pune
- ACG capsules Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Seminars / Workshops / Training Sessions
|Sr.No.||Topic||Name of Speakers / Company|
|1||Positive attitude hard work, knowledge and skills||.Mr.A.Tawde, Dr. PL. Rao,|
|Right prescription for success.||Dr. Anagha Joshi, Dr. V. Bhosale Dr. M. D.Burande|
|2||60 Hrs. Training Program on Aptitude & Soft Skills||Profound Edutech Pvt. Ltd., Pune|
|3||Workshop on Campus to Corporate along with||Steffi Steven, Susanna Kandhare,|
|Student assessment & feedback||Madhuri Garje,|
|4||Workshop on Web Designing||Mr. Pawan Aggarwal – WOXA Ltd., Technologies Pvt. Faridabad|